Wednesday 1 May 2013

Review Month - The Wrap Up.


Morning,

Thanks to everyone for reading and reposting this blog during my Review Month Challenge.

It kind of started after I was let down by a few people who promised to write stuff for a proposed fanzine I was doing last year (currently on hiatus).

I ended up extending the deadline by three months and was no nearer some people finishing (and probably starting) pieces they were writing.

So I took the challenge and decided to write a review a day for the month of April. (Writing around 20,000 words by the end). Just to show them that you can balance 16 hour working days and some writing.

So I thought it would be fun to list the most read articles.

1. Daredevil: The Man Without Fear - Cover Review.

2. Some British Apes (Marvel UK) - Review.

3. Conan The Barbarian (Dark Horse Comics) - Issue Review.

4. Thunderbolts - Issue Review.

5. The Shadow (Dynamite Comics) - Issue Review.

NIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment